Disclaimer, I was not paid to write this. I am just a happy user!
If you are a traveler like me you probably enjoy sharing your memories with your loved ones. The problem is, not everyone has social media. Also, I found that parents or grandparents often prefer receiving postcards they can pin on their fridge or show their friends so they show them to their friends and brag about what a great world traveler you are.
Wait, did I just say postcards?
Yes, for those who weren’t born when they were popular, postcards are little square pieces of paper you send to your loved ones whenever you go on vacation!
The problem with postcards is that nobody uses them anymore but why.
1. It is a pain to find the one you like, find a post office to buy a stamp and post it.
2. You can never find the right one.
3. They’re everything but original. Imagine you’re going to NYC , you will have the choice between a postcard of the statue of liberty, time square or the Empire state building or other touristic monuments. That is everything but personal or remotely interesting.
4. They are still quite expensive.
5. Depending on where you send them from you never know when they will be received. As a matter of fact, as a child, we had this joke in my family “ we’ll send you a postcard and will pray that it will arrive before we come back.” So we often ended up sending them on the first day which sucks because we did not get to write much!
So what is the solution?
Fizzer is an app that will allow you to send postcards all over the world.
Okay Céline, great, very original.
Well, let me tell you what fizzer have that others don’t have.
Continue reading “The App that convinced me to send postcards again!”